Ways to Save on Life Insurance Premiums
- Buy Life Insurance when you are young
- Buy the right amount of coverage and the right length of Term Life Insurance
- Make sure you deal with a licensed provider who covers all underwriting criteria in case you fall under one or more risk factors
- Ask for discounts if you intend to pay your premium annually, or monthly via electronic fund transfer
- Review your Life Insurance policy at regular intervals
Tips to save on Homeowner’s Insurance
- You must speak to a reliable insurance expert to know how much coverage you need. There is no need to pay excess amount if you know what is essential to be covered under a homeowner’s insurance policy
- Install electronic security alarms to reduce the cost of insurance
- Ask for a deductible if your home is made of fire resistant material
Tips to save on Auto Insurance
- Keep your driving record clean. The more faults you make, the higher the premium
- Installing security devices such as car alarms, air bags, and other safety devices will generally lower your premium
- Raising your deductible can help you lower your premium amount. But you should be ready to pay more out-of-pocket if you meet with an accident.
Not sure what to decide in regards to Earthquake Insurance? Take a look at the link below to learn more about it.